Manitoba Internet Exchange Incorporated (MBIX) is a not-for-profit corporation incorporated in the Province of Manitoba, Canada, incorporated in 2011.
Board of Directors
MBIX is governed by a Board of Directors. The Directors are elected by MBIX members, and serve 2 year terms. 3 or 4 board positions are elected at the Annual General Meeting.
The current Board of Directors:
- Theo Baschak (from 2013, re-elected 2016)
- Glen Beer (from 2013, re-elected 2016)
- Leslie Bester (from 2013, re-elected 2015)
- Ron Dallmeier (from 2015)
- Jeff Klause, Board Chair (from 2013, re-elected 2015)
- Jacques Latour (from 2013, re-elected 2016)
- Evan Schroeder (from 2016)
- Bill Reid, President
- Leslie Bester, Vice-President
- Jeff Klause, Secretary
Bylaws approved at the Sept 25th, 2013 inaugural AGM.